Boten Anna

Z

Zyena

gah.... must.... burn.... ears.... i cant stand this song, not after the 40036 times ive heard it all over the place.... horrible >.<

C

Conor

omg i got adicted........ what is the language in this song?

K

Kirki

OmG, pLz don't post another song, it's on repeat all day since Conor discovered it and he's even trying to learn the words! :eek:

Save meeee /beg

P.S. Interesting language indeed, whatever it is.... :p

A

Aeriyn

Joy, die plx for putting that song on the forum>.< i had to hear it 50+ times yesterday :cry: :cry:

Gymlee

Aug 26, 2005
Now that I've seen the version with subtitles I realise how horrible it must be to hear this if you're Swedish. :eek:

Then again, I guess that hardly matters if you're unfortunate enough to be Swedish in the first place..../poke Mista :p

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Gymlee said:
Now that I've seen the version with subtitles I realise how horrible it must be to hear this if you're Swedish. :eek:

Then again, I guess that hardly matters if you're unfortunate enough to be Swedish in the first place..../poke Mista :p

:cry:

Z

Zyena

Gymlee said:

its not better if your danish.... if anything its worse....