BOOM!

G

boom.jpg

Woot big numbers!

OP
A

Alron

3811 Execute and 4159. Unfortuneatly the last one couldn't get SS'ed because the combatlog got cleared to fast in BG :(

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Wilandra said:
2090 health? :O

That's like exactly 1k less than mine with full dmg gear :confused:

Nice stuck up and elitist attitude. Wanna join MM? :lol:

OP
G

Pyrouyhl said:

Not familiar with warriors but isn;t execute only possible when the mob has less than 20% health or so?
So only about 600-1000 actual damage, since it's PvP? :D

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The point about PvP executes is: It doesn't matter how big your numbers are, if you targeted cloth, it will die anyway, regardless if you do 1000 or 9000 damage. In PvE however that should rock on high hp mobs such as giants.

OP
G

Wilandra said:

But how much +dmg do you have then?

Thanks to items like Amplifying Cloak (+18 dmg, no stats), Councillor's Pants of Fiery Wrath (+37 fire dmg, no stats) and Lethtendris's Wand (+9 dmg, no stats) I have +364 damage on my fire spells (+229 spell dmg and +134 fire dmg), and very low health/mana. Crappy greens ftw!

If you know where I can find even more +dmg, lemme know. Need more damage! :D

OP
B

Bitterman

Liandra said:
Wilandra said:

But how much +dmg do you have then?

Thanks to items like Amplifying Cloak (+18 dmg, no stats), Councillor's Pants of Fiery Wrath (+37 fire dmg, no stats) and Lethtendris's Wand (+9 dmg, no stats) I have +364 damage on my fire spells (+229 spell dmg and +134 fire dmg), and very low health/mana. Crappy greens ftw!

If you know where I can find even more +dmg, lemme know. Need more damage! :D

i have you beat (cough +64 legs cough) :p

reroll shadowmage kthxbye

OP
K

Kravex

Ayu said:
The point about PvP executes is: It doesn't matter how big your numbers are, if you targeted cloth, it will die anyway, regardless if you do 1000 or 9000 damage. In PvE however that should rock on high hp mobs such as giants.
or you can turn swooping strikes on and watch the warrior nearby get 1shotted :>