Blozzoms new UI

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Ok, after almost 2 days of tinkering, I came up with the following interface setup....

Normal, non-raid situations:

ui.jpg

and during raids it looks like this:

raidui.jpg

/me points at the cast-timer in my own player-frame :D

it's a big change from my old interface and I still need to get used to it, but it's for the better I believe....

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Exactly why are no Druids listed there? :eek:

G

Ayu said:
Or pets! :eek:

Although that doesn't matter as long as hunters have great healers like Emu and Gala in their group <3 (note the shield on Balthazar :D)

OP
B

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Ayu said:
oh, the reasoning behind the classes selected is easy:
druids/paladins can heal themself if need be and rogues/hunters can vanish/fd and/or bandage :roll:

on several encounters I use CTRA PT's as well (rogues @ Nef, assigned tanks in dying order at Vael, etc etc).

however, I am currently evaluating other raid windows as well so I can have more classes sorted at one location while still having a full raid overview as well. notice how the raid is sorted? :wink:

I'm going to try Perl Raid and see if that's any good.

Or has anyone other good suggestions for good raid/class frames?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I at first thought you were hiding Healers as well, but you show Priests Oo

OP
B

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Ayu said:
I at first thought you were hiding Healers as well, but you show Priests Oo
yeah, because of the priest syndrome :cry:

if you ever played a priest in a raid you'll most likely have come across this: because you concentrate so much on healing other people you forget to heal yourself and die :roll:

it also helps me to notice if a priest has died and what group/tank might need an extra hand :wink: