Bind :<

Teowen

Jun 23, 2007
How do I bind my mouse2 to get that box with like whisper, leave group etc?

It somehow got away :<

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
A topic called Bind? Is this supposed to bait people into mocking you about a similarily called heal? :p

AFAIK you can't unbind right mouse click (which I assume is mouse2), just check the Keybindings setup in WoW.

OP
T

Teowen

Jun 23, 2007
Ayu said:
A topic called Bind? Is this supposed to bait people into mocking you about a similarily called heal? :p

AFAIK you can't unbind right mouse click (which I assume is mouse2), just check the Keybindings setup in WoW.

Why is it impossible for me to get that option box or whatever it is? <_<

I binded clique rightbutton to a heal, maybe that's why? But it works for mcv so it should work for me aswell :< plx help!

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Have had this, easily solved. You need to specify in the Clique options in the "unitframes" section for which unitframes to enable your mouse-click healing, you disable it for your target frame and player frame so you actually use the context menu on those.

OP
T

Teowen

Jun 23, 2007
Joyma said:
Have had this, easily solved. You need to specify in the Clique options in the "unitframes" section for which unitframes to enable your mouse-click healing, you disable it for your target frame and player frame so you actually use the context menu on those.

Thank you!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
And the Teo/Mcv married-couple-post-chain has started :S