Ayu Appreciation Society

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
You run Pala+DiscPriest+MSWarrior, right? Outlasting via mana burn + MS, right? It's a nice setup. What teams do you have the most trouble with?

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005
personally I hate meeting Hunter druid priest more than anything, dont think we've won one of those yet either :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gilbert said:
personally I hate meeting Hunter druid priest more than anything, dont think we've won one of those yet either :p

This match takes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages.

Anyways, when are we gonna do arenas m8s?

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Doubt we'll raid sun, mon as well as tuesday night, so am sure we can do arenas on one of them. Otherwise tuesday afternoon?

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005
oh right youve been talking here for two weeks, forgot about this part of the forum <_<

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Because we prolly won't be able to pull it off and because it's funny:

laiho0.gif

Our highest rating so far even tho we tanked the first 3 games with Joyma lagging and being in full PvE Shadow gear then swapping in someone completely undergeared (for the rating anyway) and new. :D

<3

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Yes it would be impressive if Lai was actually a Disc priest as well, how is a new combo relevant at all <_<

Also PvE gear isn't bad for RET.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
:hump:

PS: I can't believe you gave me a forum warning for this :D

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Mostly pve gear is horrid for ret tbh

One or two pieces you can get by on but once bubble has been blown its surprising how little defence they have, except against maybe frost mages.

I think the combo worked as it has 2 melee dps who are unsnarable (2 freedoms ofc), cant see any clothies living a long time.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The priest in the counter-comp used against RMP in the WWI tournament used [wow:3t1oyfc6]Earring of Soulful Meditation[/wow:3t1oyfc6]. Never thought of that, but that indeed seems insanely useful, seeing how fast priests run OOM in arenas.

Teowen

Jun 23, 2007
Joyma said:
The priest in the counter-comp used against RMP in the WWI tournament used [wow:2g1advf7]Earring of Soulful Meditation[/wow:2g1advf7]. Never thought of that, but that indeed seems insanely useful, seeing how fast priests run OOM in arenas.

Using that sometimes :p

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Teowen said:
Joyma said:
The priest in the counter-comp used against RMP in the WWI tournament used [wow:3kg2dhbv]Earring of Soulful Meditation[/wow:3kg2dhbv]. Never thought of that, but that indeed seems insanely useful, seeing how fast priests run OOM in arenas.

Using that sometimes :p
You play with a druid? Since that's the key :p

Otheriwse Tyrande is better.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
We need to work on our strats to let 1 healer get away to drink for this to work tho <_<