Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
No. Just asked for both kinda since I really spend equal amount of time on both, and Aneyza's doing pretty well.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Braque said:
Incoming main change?
Didn't anyone tell you? Best Buddy is switching to Aneyza for mains so I can switch to my shaman.... My semestrical mainchange schedule is coming up.

Now if only my <insert random expletive> ISP would get my <insert different random expletive> connection <insert yet another random expletive> working........

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Awesome work Ded :)

Btw, Tyche and Best Buddy' avatars don't show up it seems. Forum bug or don't they have an avatar maybe?

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
That's because they avatarised 'em themselves or let Best Buddy do it, and probably messed something up, I'll try to fix it.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Fixed, didn't realise Tyche never had a Ded avatar, go go order, or are you in the queueueue already? :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
You gave Best Buddy his old avatar back. Man, how subtle and inb4 "Imma gonna reroll Aneyza =D". :D

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
My avatar showed just fine. If anything his pc can't show PNG.. which isn't really my fault >_>

and

Jazende said:
No. Just asked for both kinda since I really spend equal amount of time on both, and Aneyza's doing pretty well.