Avatars in a box to the left...ooh Avatars in a box to the l

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Plog made me do it :hump:

Created a special profile for avatars on the left, some CSS hacking, and it has some minor glitches, but avatars on the left ;)
Control Panel - > Board Preferences - > My board style -> prodarkblue_left

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Only glitch here is that the divider doesn't go all the way to the bottom. It looks great and works as advertised. Also, it makes Ayu look like a fool with that avatar now :no:

EDIT: Forgot to say big thanks <3

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Are a few more glitches actually, as noted. Pretty people still do it on the right <_<

Gymlee

Aug 26, 2005
Bani said:
Only glitch here is that the divider doesn't go all the way to the bottom. It looks great and works as advertised. Also, it makes Ayu look like a fool with that avatar now :no:

EDIT: Forgot to say big thanks <3

Ayu looking like a fool? He hardly needs his avatar for that :p

Joyae said:
Are a few more glitches actually, as noted. Pretty people still do it on the right <_<

Thnx for the fix Joy :punk: Let's just say some of us aren't quite ready for those wonderful, brilliant, amazing *cough*annoying*cough* right sided avatars :angel:

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gymlee said:
Thnx for the fix Joy :punk: Let's just say some of us aren't quite ready for those wonderful, brilliant, amazing *cough*annoying*cough* right sided avatars :angel:
Pff you don't even have one yet, Gimli :hump:

Gymlee

Aug 26, 2005
Don't ya have one of me looking to the right? :< Bet you did this on purpose! Try to make me switch back to right sided avatars, but im not doing it!

A

Alanis

Well I wanted avatars to the left because on the right side it would cut off big pictures n stuff ...... the left avatar way still cuts off the pictures though :err:

A

Alanis

I either need a bigger screen or a scrollingbar in the bottom .... :bitch:

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Alanis said:
I either need a bigger screen or a scrollingbar in the bottom .... :bitch:
Or politely request people post properly sized images only :)

There is likely going to be a mod soon enough that auto-resizes the oversized images automatically, existed for phpBB2 as well.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Updated OP, you can now enable Avatars on the Left again :)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Finally got to update phpBB 3 to the final version, need to install mods and styles again still though.

Neema

May 8, 2007
Which RC are they on now? We're on RC8 at the TDC forum I think. And me so hate editing in the extra stuff....