Auracle (including pre-made config file!)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Auracle is one of the most underrated addons out there and is really awesome to keep track of any debuff or buff on yourself, a target, your focus frame etc. And since some have trouble keeping up the relevant buffs and debuffs (*cough* totems *cough*), I figured I'd give you my config file and a recommendation to download the addon.

Get it here: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/auracle.aspx

Lua file is in the attachment. It goes into the World of Wacraft\WTF\Account\<Account Name>\SavedVariables\ and NOT into the SavedVariables folder of each specific character.
Once you have done that, type /auracle config and go to the Profiles tab and hit Copy From and pick any of these:

Final Template 4.01
Backup Template 4.01 (as the name says, just a backup of the former file in case something goes wrong)
Tyvi - Turalyon (includes the DK specific buffs/debuffs in the pictures)

You may have to move the windows depending on where you want them as well, obviously.

I have updated the configs to be as accurate as possible and it should include any new Cata spells, including (exotic) Hunter pets.

l8uok.jpg

k0jlD.jpg

Lrwj2.jpg

Not shown in the pictures is the Focus frame which is the same window as the one you see in pic 2 except it's where I have my Focus frame obviously. :V

The tracked debuffs are:

Major armor debuff (Sunders etc)
Attack speed slows (Thunder Clap etc)
-AP (Demo Shout etc)
Healing debuffs (Mortal Strike etc)
Snares (Hamstring etc)
Taunts (Taunt etc)

Keep in mind that these are just the categories, so obviously something like Expose Armor will also be found in the major armor debuff category.

The tracked raid buffs should be self explanatory.

If you don't need to track some things (i.e. taunts) because you are DPS, you can easily replace them with your class buffs or debuffs. Alternatively just add another window for that like I did with my Death Knight buffs and debuffs. If it can be tracked, then Auracle can monitor it just fine.

Attachments

• Auracle.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 578
OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I hear that downloading Auracle contributes to world peace.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I heard that downloading Auracle funds Terrorism.

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
Do you want the obvious answer or the less obvious answer?

Also, learning to respond over msn wouldn't hurt you mæt

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I can`t respond when I`m never logged on. :S

There`s nothing ever anything remotely obvious when it comes to whether or not you play WoW, dousche. :G

OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Didn't work completely I'm afraid. If you open grim reaper you have to wait until something actually happens to your target. Before you could look into stuff that happened while grim reaper was hidden, i.e. it would read the combat log already.