Auracle addon

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
This is the successor to Smarty, an addon that showed missing debuffs on targets. This new version is a lot easier to configure, and can do some really handy things.

It's endlessly configurable, but I'm attaching my config which does the following:

- Show icons for missing debuffs on your target, it stacks debuffs in the same class into 1 icon (so 1 icon for CoE/EP/Earth and Moon, etc.)
- Show icons for missing buffs on myself.
- Show icons for relevant missing buffs on my pet.

The icons aren't showing properly yet since it needs to see the spells first before it updates it with pretty icons (and I've not used it in combat yet). And note that when everything is up, all the icons disappear, so you get a visual cue the instant something drops off.

image.php

My config (into World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<ACCOUNTNAME>\SavedVariables)

My config isn't entirely finished (for example, it's still the player icons while not in a raid, for configuring purposes) but it's a good place to start.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Aurcale addon

Have it working properly now, before and after buffing Horn of Winter:

image.php

Quick and easy display of missing buffs ^_^

Wilandra

Sep 28, 2005
Aurcale addon

Might want to type the name of the addon right in the topic so people can find it a bit easier :p

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
One might consider having a look at ZOMGBuffs. If everyone in the raid uses it it gives a great synergy....

ZOMGBuffs is configurable as far as the buffs you cast goes. It can be configured to "learn" so that it'll remember which buffs you cast (on self and on raid) or configured through a pulldown menu (As a priest I select "raid buffs", then mark the raid buffs I am doing). It'll then warn you when someone in the raid is missing the buff or when a buff is running out (hence my 100% Inner Fire uptime even in the middle of a bossfight). It's even configurable to have 1-button buff spammage.

But that's not all....... If the number of Paladins in the raid is limited and the Paladin's decission as to your personal Blessing doesn't suit you, you can use the addon to change what buff you get (as long as everyone has the addon that is). For example: If you get Kings but want Wisdom, you just say "-BOK +BOW" and the responsible Paladin's ZOMGBuffs addon will change setting so that he'll now cast BOW on you.

Auracle looks nice for checking what you yourself are missing. ZOMGBuffs is very nice to make sure the raid isn't waiting for your buffs. The combination should be quite powerful ;)

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo .... buffs.aspx