Anyone that wants a new wallpaper?

I ♥ Scarce

Has seen Scarce naked
Jul 2, 2010
Hi!

I noticed that a guy that makes awesome wallpapers made a new thread about it on mmo-champion and it's only at one page atm, the last one got to 50+ pages so a lot of people didn't get their wallpapers. If you want one make sure you post as fast as possible. Since he's already made one for me a while back I decided to reserve a spot as I'm not sure if I want another one, I'll most likely give away my spot on the first page incase someone here forgets to post or wants their wallpaper a bit quicker.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...aper-and-UAP?p=8258276&viewfull=1#post8258276

If you want my spot just send a PM :)

1. Armory Link(s)

2. A CLEAR screenshot of your toons(s) face (no helmets) if no armory or different than armory.

3. The gear / items (a list please) you'd like equipped on your toon(s). (whether you'd like the helmet shown or not).

4. Desktop resolution (1024x768, 1280x800, 1680x1024, etc. etc.)

5. Companions, Pets, Enemys, Mounts that you'd like in the wallpaper.

6. Two areas that you'd like for background (main portion of wallpaper) and foreground (where toon will be standing).

7. Quotes you'd like (example: "For the Horde!")

8. Optional: Video Card (Nvidia, ATI) type. (this is for a logo) example: Nvidia

9. Optional: CPU (Intel, AMD) and type. (this is for a logo): example: Intel i7

10. Vanilla WoW, Burning Crusade, WoTLK, or Cataclysm style

11. Anything else you'd like in the picture.

12. Things you'd like listed or not: (yes/no)
a. Realm name
b. Player Name
c. Title
d. Guild

13. Signature options
a. Font Color
b. Player name or Forum name
c. Title, Realm, or Guild
d. Helmet shown or not

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ded could kick that guy's ass. GO FOR THE THROAT, DED! WE ARE BEHIND YOU!

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Yeah my background is a million times better (and so is Tyches). All thanks to Ded.

OP
I

I ♥ Scarce

Has seen Scarce naked
Jul 2, 2010
So Ded also makes wallpapers? I only thought he made avatars. Would love to see the wallpapers, hopefully they'll be just as awesome as the avatars! :D

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
I know Ayu, sort of ruins it :/

Nah QQguy, they just used my avatars as their wallpapers :D

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Jazende_by_dedded.jpg
<3

OP
I

I ♥ Scarce

Has seen Scarce naked
Jul 2, 2010
Alright, gave away the spot to my friend. I also told him about you Ded but I guess he didn't want to wait. I might want one later on so it would be nice to know how long the queue is or the normal price (not decided if I want to pay for one even though you deserve it for making those awesome avatars!).