ACCEPTED: Raider Application: Uror - Silvermoon -Resto Druid

Uror

Uh, rawr?
Nov 3, 2017
Battle Tag: Mincepie#2357

Armoury link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/uror

I have higher ilevel items such as x4 T20 but its rubbish for resto druid, i tried it paired with x2 T19 but the play style is a bit awkward. non tier i can get to 940 but who goes non tier!

What traits are your weapons at: 71 for Resto all the rest 52+ i think Balance is 59

What legendaries have you obtained:
All Resto legendaries have been obtained and the 2 of the good ones for balance AOE

Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27460002/13#metric=hps

Your UI in raid combat: https://imgur.com/0kNoYZL

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here? Over the last week had a very long chat via Pm with Damn Witch. I have asked about a million question about guild and raids etc.

I am applying because i want a guild that will clear mythic Antorous and i hope we can do that together.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning? I joined a guild called VII back in May when i first came back to game. Was fun guild that did mythic but the GM had some strange ways and after a while i grew tired of them and left. I went through a couple of guilds on that realm trying to find a good team fit of fun/banter + Progress and couldn't get both, i left most trials by my decision and always on good terms.

Raiding experience while current: 5/9 Mythic 3% Mistress and 45 wipes on Maiden i think

What is your main spec? How long have you played this? Resto and since i came back to game since April this year

What is your stat priority? Explain why. Intellect is our main stat but Resto druids should balance all secondary stats evenly as they are all good. Currently i am 20% Crit, 17% haste, 23% mastery but i can experiment and change this easily mainly with necks and rings. I use RDSW in game its a weak aura that is play style dependant and tells you based on what you do what you should stack more of, its pretty good.

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec? Mobile flexible healing, Big cooldowns and decent Dmg reductions. Raid healing is great but can look after the tanks as well with a CW, LB and if you wearing the Leggo belt.

Oh we also bring efflo that looks like fel fire so no one stands in it lol

What addons do you use to enhance your performance? Elvui, weak auras, decursive, AA and or EXRT are the main ones the rest are just quality of life addons i think

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class? Druid Discord is great, as is this website http://questionablyepic.com/

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance? Examine and compare my logs against other druids to see what i did wrong (the answer is always cast more rejuvs normally or line up your cool downs better)

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
Sure an example would be if raiding and cultivation isnt giving me an 8% return on healing change to Tree of life for more throughput. If i ditch T19 (cry) go T20 lose CW and go prosperity for double swift-mend and that means more empowered Wild Growths. Germination is great for double Rejuvs on people with de-buffs but you may swap that for Spring Blossoms if everyone is grouped and not moving much.

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
Laser Chicken, just got the Talent ring and AOE shoulders and its good fun but never really tried outside of LFR or normal.

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days? yes 100%

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it. Yes i can accept it and i am always looking to improve so any feedback welcome

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids) Yeah have a fancy rig with headphone and mic can speak and shut my gob no problem

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about? Christmas rolling up once we get close wont be raiding and also away for 5 days from Nov 20th, thats it atm

Do you have anything else to add?

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey Uror,

Many thanks for your application. We'll discuss it and get back to you soon.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Accepted as trial!
As you already know we are extended to Fallen Avatar, so you are probably prepared!

Whisper any officer to get an invite when you are ready! :)

OP
Uror

Uror

Uh, rawr?
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the trial, i will transfer Uror right now and whisper someone on my arrival on Turalyon