[Accepted] Raider Application Resto Druid Uror

Uror

Uh, rawr?
Nov 3, 2017
Tell us about yourself: Hi Guys, my name is Danny from London and i was a member of MM about a year or so back as Uror a Resto Druid. I had an itch to go back to Horde, which I scratched then i ended back up on Alliance on Silvermoon. Played a few classes but i am happiest and best healing on my Resto Druid. I am 3/8 mythic but should have more progress really. I am 376 ilevel

Battle Tag: Mincepie#2357

Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io):

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/mpw

Warcraft Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charac...d&zone=19#difficulty=5&metric=hps&partition=1

Your UI in raid combat: Standard Elvui

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?

I used to be a member and noticed you was looking for a Resto Dudu, had a quick chat with Damn Witch to confirm that was still the case.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?

I don’t think so I joined my current guild and spent 6 months progressing this tier/raid and i am afraid to say after that time we are nowhere near what i hoped when we started. I think i am not a guild hopper and someone who likes to put in the effort on progress (however slow it may be).

Raiding experience while current: 3/8

What is your main spec? How long have you played this? Resto

What is your stat priority? Explain why.

For raid healing Intellect is our best stat (normally equip highest ilevel), its about 20/30% ahead of the other secondaries.

I would rank stat priority for raids Intellect, Hatse, Crit/Verse then mastery. Leech is awesome as well and you only need a little bit to make a big difference.

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?

Well we just had our tranq hot nerfed which sucks as it was killer when lined up with a WG and flourish but sweeping that under the carpet we are still a great mobile healer with a very good 2 min CD in Tranq as well as dmg mitigation etc.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance? Elvui, Clique, Weak auras, DBM are the main ones

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class? Druid discord it’s the best and this website https://questionablyepic.com/ https://discordapp.com/channels/114145367322394624/121880955379122176

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance? Always playing not much mythic + these days but always on alts or doing achieves or WC

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example. Not so much this raid tier but if you want double rejuve go for Germination but you wouldn’t drop flourish. You may drop CW for Abundance for some fight like Vectis.

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
Boomie its Ok but wouldn’t be much completion for a full time Boomie I heal best.

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days? Yes that’s fine

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it. Constructive criticism helps

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids) Yes have a mic and can input when required and also know when to be quiet, normally run between 65-85fps in raids.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about? Summer holiday next year is only big chunk in diary but I know how to sign up and sign off in advance.

Do you have anything else to add?
Looking for a new home for some laughs and decent progress. I know you as a guild and you know me (if you remember) I think I was a good member before and would like to come back please.

Happy to chat on discord,mumble,TS or whatever if you want a chinwag

Cheers

Uror

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Accepted for trial! Can whisper any officer for an invite!
Also due to holidays our next raid is at 6th of January

OP
Uror

Uror

Uh, rawr?
Nov 3, 2017
Hey Damn Witch,

Thank you for the trial, let me say my goodbyes on Silvermoon and i will sort a realm transfer in day or so.

See you all soon