Accepted as Social: Mayeso- Turaylon - Shadow/Disc - Priest

Viktor Rylander

Sep 2, 2018
Tell us about yourself: I am a 25 year old guy from a town called Umeå from Northern Sweden, that have played wow alot back in TBC and Wotlk. I stopped play in the ending of Woltk cause of family and other reasons. I am not trying to find myself a serious and friendly raiding guild once again after all these years. I like to watch sports and often works out at the gym and sees my self as very social.

Battle Tag:
GizzXgod#2168
Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io): (log out in main spec gear and include any relevant alts)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/Mayeso
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/frostmane/Blodjägarn (my former caracter)
Often chaning specs cause of Mytichs and so on.
Warcraft Logs:
Dont have any as I just started to play now again.

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
I have been looking around on wowprogress and have seen your guild as on of the tops guild on the server, and though for myself why not try to be the best from the start. I took contact with one of you guys at he or she seemed very mature and friendly so hopefully you all are the same. I sadly dont know anyone of you as i have been playing all my time on Frostmane before.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
As I said before I have not played for a long while and my ex-guild got disband casue of family issues and ppl didnt have the time as they did from the start. Last guild iwas in was called sushi and was a fully swedish guild. I am always friendly and always trying to spread a good feeling in the guild.

Raiding experience while current:
I have almost all of the Tbc raids and all of the Woltk raid with being second on my realm on Frostmane on Totc 10 HC after a guild called memento mori.
What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
I have alternately played both disc and Shadow from the start of BFA and my main focus is to grow as a shadow priest. way way back I played shadow priest think it was pre Tbc or just in the begining of it. Has always playerd ranged so got experience by that.
What is your stat priority? Explain why.
Mastery - Crit - Haste
Mastery increases all shadow damage done.

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
Shadow priest have been facing some hard nerfs from the start of BFA but i still se them as a consistent Dmg dealer with some rly high dmg output. They also have the benefit to have dispel and even mass dispel that can help the raid out alot, you can also not miss the shield that is a good help in some tight encounters.
What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
Elvui
GTFO
DBM
Skada
Healbot ( for disc)
Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
I often search on diffrent forums I oftne like to read on many forums and see if they are giving the same info or if some things are different. I like to read and also try by myself different combinations.
What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
As i mentioned in teh question before this i am often on forums reading about my spec and offspecs too see what is the best atm. I like to do some worldquest and to play some mytich and mytichs+ when i am not doing that i ofthe nchats with guild members and I want to lvl up and alt.
Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
I am very movable player that likes to do what is best for the raid. one exampple is that i have been respeced before a boss from dmg to healer casue we needed more healers for that boss and so on.
What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
I have played both disc and shadow in BFA but wants to main my shadow spec.
We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?
Yes i am available all of those times.

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
I see criticism as a way to learn new things, i am myself a teacher on high school lvl so i know that criticism is a big deal to make improvements.
Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
I just bought a new comp for a alot of cash.... ( my wallet hates me) so yeah my game floats on good and I have 100/100 Fiber internet connection.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?
No my life is very stable and I have no big plans.

Do you have anything else to add?

No i dont think so, if you are wondering about something just let me know and i will gladly respond to that.

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Hey there, as we talked about your application there is no raiding spot available right now, but since you are interested in joining the guild as social we will do that.
So accepted as social only for now.

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Also I want to take this opportunity and emphasize this for obvious reasons
I took contact with one of you guys at he or she seemed very mature and friendly so hopefully you all are the same. I sadly dont know anyone of you as i have been playing all my time on Frostmane before.