[Accepted] Application - Nécress - Turalyon UDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrown961

Feb 2, 2021
Tell us about yourself: Greetings, My name is Reece, I'm 24 years old and I have been playing WoW since BC. Although more seriously in recent expansions. I've been in Virtuous Syndicate for a couple of years, but wanting me to push myself further I decided I want to branch out and try to establish myself in a stronger team.

Battle Tag: StacysMom#21845

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/turalyon/nécress#difficulty=4

What is your motivation to applying to MM? The desire to be better at the game, and be part of a strong team.

Raiding experience with class/spec: 3/10 Mythic CN.

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid? I assess my logs every raid, with several tools including WoWAnalyzer and the like, I also self audit from time to time with recordings to get better.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character? Yes. No issues playing other specs.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively?
(i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids) Standalone mic. Good quality + My internet has never been an issue.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future? None.

Do you have anything else to add?

Thanks for considering me for your guild! <3

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Thanks for the app, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Accepted. Poke an officer in-game for the invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.