[Accepted] Application - Maliky - Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maliky

Sep 27, 2020
Tell us about yourself:
31 Years old, from Denmark working as a PLC programmer. Played wow on and off since Vanilla (mostly on, a few months break here and there)
Played on a relatively high level in vanilla and did more casual content from there until BFA.
Managed to get CE in BoD while and got to around 2200 RIO in Season 2.
Took a break in Season 3.
7/12 in Season 4 with 3300 RIO.

Battle Tag:
Revan#22266

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):
My 2 main chars of Season 4, and the Rogue i intend to play come SL.

Warcraft Logs:

What is your motivation to applying to MM?
I am looking to play with people who can both keep up, and especially push me to the next level.

Raiding experience with class/spec:
BM Hunter Season 4
Havoc and WW in Season 2
Rogue(Assas/Outlaw) in Season 1

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?
I can be quite competetive, and will always look to improve by either looking up guides, or logs.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?

In Shadowlands i will be playing Rogue main, with Warlock and something unknown as "main alts" and would be fine with playing what ever for progress.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)
Mic - Yes
AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core, 3,10 GHz
32 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?
Boss wants me on installation in Q1 of the new year. Should only be 1-2 Weeks

Do you have anything else to add?

My goal for Shadowlands is for me and my M+ team to qualify for an MDI cup.
So when not raiding you would usually see me spamming M+.
Will be very focused on performance and try to improve to a point where that goal can become a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.