[ACCEPTED] Application - Azimah - Doomhammer - Hunter - Beast Mastery

Azimah

Gleb
Sep 16, 2020
Tell us about yourself: I am a 27 y.o guy named Arda from Turkey. Im an Industrial engineer for now working from home selling solar poles. I have been playing video games since im 12 and still going big. My goal is to play every game in the highest level possible so you can call me as a tryhard. Played lots of MMORPGS and all the popular MOBA games but for about 6 months i returned to my favorite game WOW which i dropped at the beginning of WOTLK.

Other than playing WOW spending time on Netflix, AmazonPrime etc.

Battle Tag: Mushi#2371

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):

Warcraft Logs:

What is your motivation to applying to MM?

As I said earlier my motivation is to play everygame at the highest level and I believe and from what i saw from the logs of the guild you guys take this game seriously so I want to be a part of this guild to push even further limits.

Raiding experience with class/spec: 7/12M NYA

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?

I always evaluate my performance during and after the raid. During raid I look to my fellow guildies who play the same class as me and compare myself to them and talk to them what they are doing differently if they are passing me on the meters. After the raids I evaluate my logs to think what could I do better and get ready for the next time.

I watch youtube videos for guides rotations and keep myself updated about my class and spec all the time. Other than this before the raids I log on to warcraftlogs to see what top loggers do and check their gear , talents etc. (Doing this ritual for M+ dungeons aswell.)

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?

Currently I have 4 120 characters with different classes and changing their specs to explore new things.

I main dps/tank never played healer but if the guild needs haeling I can do that too.

My 2 characters got all keys +15 and with my main I'm trynig to go bigger in raider.io.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)

I have a proper setup but not the greatest and good internet connection.

i7 - 6700 HQ [email protected] Ghz
16GB RAM
GeForce 960M
We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?

I am getting married in 2nd October if everything goes well in case of COVID and will be absent for about a week for honeymoon :)

Other than that nothing comes to my mind.

Do you have anything else to add?

I don't have anything to say wish we can meet in the guild if I'm accepted. Have a nice day.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Accepted :)

Poke one of the officers for a guild invite - till soon!