Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
Equipping an item will now cancel any spell cast currently in progress.

This might pose a problem for my /equip totem macros. I have these macros tied to healing spells so i can equip the relevant totem to benefit it's respective healing spell. Depending on whether I first start casting the spell or first equip the totem, it could seriously nerf my heals/ mana regen.

Razors

Apr 1, 2008
When a stun wears off, the creature that was stunned will prefer the last target with the highest threat, versus the current target.

yay, no more faggot rogues stunning me off the threat meter when tanking haroix \o/

Santur

Emo Rap Fan
Oct 9, 2007
Mages
- Frost Armor, Ice Armor, Mage Armor, and Molten Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.

Warlocks
- Demon Skin, Demon Armor, and Fel Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.

Teowen

Jun 23, 2007
Santur said:
Mages
- Frost Armor, Ice Armor, Mage Armor, and Molten Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.

Warlocks
- Demon Skin, Demon Armor, and Fel Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.

rofl at that <_>

Wilandra

Sep 28, 2005
Without that change the new mage armor in wotlk which reduces the duration of "harmful magic effects" by 50% would be kind of useless against the dotting classes.

Guess they decided fel armor is too op as the healing bonus in wotlk is transferred to demon armor, and fel armor allows mana regen to continue while casting like on mage armor, on top of the spell samage bonus it has.

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Wilandra said:
Without that change the new mage armor in wotlk which reduces the duration of "harmful magic effects" by 50% would be kind of useless against the dotting classes.

I know mages need a pvp buff but this seems abit over the top, cant they just buff the frost/fire absorb thing to do all magic types and maybe boost the amount :/

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
No Kodo for Alliance:

The decision was made to give Horde the Kodo and Alliance the Ram this year. I apologize if there were expectations that the Alliance would get a Horde mount; we were in discussions about this for a long time. I hope that you'll enjoy the holiday regardless.

There will be a seasonal boss in BRD during Brewfest that will drop the 41 badge trinkets.