1.9 patch notes

D

Daggstar

apparently confirmed as real:

http://www.whataboutpp.com/

a small point that i am happy about:

"Drop rates of Darkmoon Cards 2-8 (Portals 2-8, etc..) have been reduced. Ace drop rates have been increased. "

:D

now come on Ace of Beasts!!

[EDIT] also these changes to enchanting are pretty cool

Epic items that are level 51 and above will now disenchant into a Nexus Crystal. Also items that normally disenchant into Large Brilliant Shards have a very small chance of disenchanting into a Nexus Crystal. New more powerful enchanting recipes that require these Crystals can be found in the new Ahn'Qiraj content.
Enchanters can now turn some of their dusts and shards into magical oils. These oils when applied to weapons add a temporary bonus to magical damage or mana regeneration that stacks with permanent enchantments. The lower levels of these recipes are found on normal enchanting vendors. The higher level versions are found on special vendors and are rewards for high Zandalar faction.
The Enchanting Trainer in Cenarion Hold in Silithus sells some of both new types of enchanting formulae.

OP
V

vaethan

pssst double post i added it to the mage topic but 90% of 1.8 was confirmed to be faked :( half the stuff on the nexus crystals was fabled from the new jewelcrafting class as far as i was aware, dont get me wrong i'm not condemning it, i'm just saying take it with a pinch of salt for the moment

(the day they make escape artist instant is the day i /cheer also :) )

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I don't see anything outrageous in these changes that could not make it to 1.9, so speculating on it being false is as hinkey as the opposite. :eek:

OP
P

Pyrouyhl

One spectakular thing is that they are Nerfing Enrage
Seems they are set to make Fury warriors go away.....

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
While buffing Bloodthirst, just rebalancing Fury a little, with 1.8's MS nerf, might even make it viable.