1.10 on test next week + PATCHNOTES!

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
OH JOLLY I CAN SEE HOW EVILHEART SET WILL LOOK AND FEEL! :D:D
(Yes, I hope they call Wildheart v2 Evilheart ;P)

Also, I can have a priest, and put lightwells everywhere, and respec to shadow and dot stuff in AV!

<3 Test, AV wait time <3mins usually ^^

OP
S

Stuvvie

The quest xp into gold thing is totally cool, I am not bothering with quests since lvl 60 if I didn't have to or if the rewards weren't interesting.

I think that when the burning crusade comes out and I start in winterspring (like never been there at all) I could get quite a start on levelling to 61 and beyond :p

OP
K

Katre

Blizz have said that the xp to 70 is going to be such that it's not worth saving your quests at the moment, whatever that means.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Katryal said:
Blizz have said that the xp to 70 is going to be such that it's not worth saving your quests at the moment, whatever that means.

And also, what would be the point in that? Leveling is fun, especially with new content around :)

OP
J

Job

Anshrr said:
had 4141 in front of me in queueu when I started.... been retrieving my chars for about...10-15mins now. :|

yeah i was 30 minutes waiting and gave up....

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Stuvvie said:
The quest xp into gold thing is totally cool, I am not bothering with quests since lvl 60 if I didn't have to or if the rewards weren't interesting.

I think that when the burning crusade comes out and I start in winterspring (like never been there at all) I could get quite a start on levelling to 61 and beyond :p

Whereas I have tried to complete anything I could.... and there is almost no chance the gold will be awarded retroactively.... so anyone who has been less storyling motivated than I, will have a nice chance to earn gold that others cant....

ah well, easy come easy go.....