Diablo III

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Ayu's is TRAITORBETASCUM, if I remember correctly.

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Any of you good people playing D3 Hardcore mode? If so, my BattleTag is DasMarkus#2638 if you want to group up to destroy monsters. I have a 53 monk in A1 Hell, a 51 barbarian in A4 Nightmare and a wizard and witchdoctor in normal as backups.

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Anyone got a lvl 70 seasonal character and up for running low levels an hour or two? I completely forgot to level in S3 :(

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Well not available till post-raid tonight, but I'll see if you're up for it latah

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
Do I miss anything special when I don't play S3? I thought S4 gave some HotS rewards..?

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Nothing special, getting lvl 70 on a seasonal character unlocks a few pieces of the transmog set.
S4 will give the hots rewards Soon™

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
New patch hype.

j6kUFt2.gif

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
For a lot of the recipes, the new crafting material from bounties are required. So far I've seem to have gotten 3 per cache, and 3 from bonus (act bonus) per completion on torment 6

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Was planning to level on Adventure mode anyway but that clinches it.

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
I'd say level the first few levels on campaign to get most of your spellslots. At level 15~ the adventure mode becomes considerably easier, because there's only so much you can do with 2 skillslotS.

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Halls of Agony and Rifting appears to be the go to methods for fast leveling, not sure which one i'll go for maybe a mix of both. Rifting gives better gear for materials, but a lil slower. I think the only time campaign will be worth it is to get Leorics crown like it suggested, in which i doubt i'll do it at lvl 1.