Steam sale

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Back from holiday in tha US of A to remind you that Baldur's Gate Enhanced is 75% off! If you havent played this RPG classic, now's the time!

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Hah Euro owned. Slightly cheaper for the UK then. £15 on GMG vs £17.50 Steam.

In general our games are little more expensive in the UK. Apparently the justification is that our minimum wage is higher than the US and I suspect some in the EU so in terms of hours worked for the money to buy it then we're a little better off

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
In my experience it's random which gets the cheapest on any random game :D

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Well yeah they usually derp and fail the conversion or there's some executive tinkering with prices. Really noticeable if your region is only a 25% sale vs a 75% elsewhere (lolaustrailia)

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Two Worlds II 80% off! Great forgotten gem for all you Elder Scroll fans! I might actually have enjoyed this more, a bit more story and a bit more linear.

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Harrooooo!
Hope everyones doing OK and that you all hail the great leader Ayu for his genious and snappy good looks on a daily basis.
Dropped in to tip ya'll on the great strategy game X-Com Enemy Unknown 75% off (or free to play all weekend) for those who might have missed.
Rogue - out!

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
50% off Guacamelee today! Great Metroidvania style game in a very "taco" setting!

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
As always, dont buy until last day or on flash sale/daily deal if you want the best price

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Atm antichamber is on for 9 more hours, imo amazing puzzler that'll leave you frustrated or very satisfied
the walking dead is also on, great storytelling, defo worth the price

personally i'm looking forward to stanley parable is currently 30% discounted, might go higher still, as is Forced, both look to be pretty solid games

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
I can confirm stanley parable is a great game. Got it at launch and well worth playing.