Questing addon

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
2B8Wd.jpg

As you can see here ^, my questing addon is broken. I used to use the Blizzard questtracker, but with the alteration of the looks, plus my minimap addon (chinchilla), it's really broken. It only shows 1 of the quests I'm on, it's sometimes unclickable etc. This is for both quests as achievements to track.

So I'm looking for a decent, SIMPLE quest tracker, that shows at the right side what the quests are that I'm on (i used to have nQuestlog before it got outdated), that also shows any achievements that I'm currently tracking.

Didn't have a problem with the bugginess so far since I rarely do a quest that I need to track now, but for MoP it will be convinient. :p

Anyone that has any tips? I really -do not- want any huge addons for noobs that show you the exact way to go with big fancy arrows etc etc, just a simple list will be fine, thats clickable and will show you the full quest text when you click on it.

Cheers, Tyche.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I'd wait until next week to pick one so you know if it's working with MoP interface or not.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Wait, what. The game can track quests? I just randomly killed mobs everywhere until I fulfilled the quest criteria and then turned them in.

And did it again.
While fighting uphill. On snow. Against the wind.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Why not get rid of all quest addons and use the default Blizz one? It works fine imo

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Ye, did you actually read my first post? I -used- the Blizzard one, and did not have any questaddons installed. You can even see the default Blizzard quest-tracker in the picture I added :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ye, did you actually read my first post? I -used- the Blizzard one, and did not have any questaddons installed. You can even see the default Blizzard quest-tracker in the picture I added :p

You should really use the default quest tracker.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Ye I read it. I was more referring to "I used to use the Blizzard questtracker, but with the alteration of the looks, plus my minimap addon (chinchilla), it's really broken."

As in, kick out the alteration of the looks, plus my minimap addon (chinchilla)

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
I used to use the Blizzard questtracker, but then it took an arrow to the knee and now it's really broken....

Monkeyquest is usually quick on the updating after big patches like this.

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Ye using Monkeyquest now, works well idd :) Exactly what I've been looking for. The only thing I'm missing is a way to track achievement progress tho? When I click it at the achievement to track, it uses the default blizz one to track it (the buggy one)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
So what you are saying is that Monkeyquest works really well except for the quest tracking - the whole reason you got the addon.

Well, alright then. :V

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Never mind Ayu, we're trying to teach him how to read but haven't gotten anywhere yet.

As for MonkeyQuest.... Well..... It's not called MonkeyAchievements Tushy :p

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
So what you are saying is that Monkeyquest works really well except for the quest tracking - the whole reason you got the addon.

Well, alright then. :V
Only if you would have read, you would see that I wrote 'achievements', not 'quests' that it doesn't track.

Seriously, men.... >.>

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Only if you would have read, you would see that I wrote 'achievements', not 'quests' that it doesn't track.

Seriously, men.... >.>

You totally edited that in LATER:

It's all a conspiracy!