Merlijn's UI

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Been wondering if I should split up healing take and damage taken to the sides. Unfortunately MSBT doesn't seem to keep the damage bits above the mob's head.

OP
Merlijn

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
I turned it this way to show you better how it works. I normally have the damage on the right disabled and the normal blizz one enabled.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
You can easily configure it to do so.

I tried that once before but then it turned out that I had to use the blizzard fonts/font sizes etc. So is there a way to keep it above the mob's head and still be able to change how it looks?

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Merlijn, can you let me know which cast bar and spell timers you're using? I'm trying to build a decent cata UI. Thanks!

OP
Merlijn

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Castbar is indeed Quartz

Dot timer and cooldown bar is both from ForteXorcist

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Thanks guys! Gonna check out those three.

On a side note, it's amazing that the first link in google for "quartz" is the WoW addon and not, you know, actual quartz :eek:
That's either scary (I'm logged with my gmail account so google knows what I am looking for) or amazing (More people worldwide care about WoW than looking up quartz) :p

OP
Merlijn

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
It's amazing cause my browser doesn't cache anything and it came up first for me too ;)

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
you think Google caches on browser level?....... There are hundreds of other ways for them to profile you my friend.......

OP
Merlijn

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
you think Google caches on browser level?....... There are hundreds of other ways for them to profile you my friend.......

It never tells me anything related to searches I did before so ye.. nothing gets saved due to my settings..

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I saw a list somewhere of what google bases their tailored content on. Browser, addons, plugins, location, language, OS, various computer specs, isp, clickthrough rate, search history (per session), and those are just some of the anonymous ones (no cookies or account).

btw, here is a related current ted talk on the subject (9min)