zomg.... FF12 intro movie....

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
I have to share what a friend of mine said about it, when another friend said they "loved" it:

You love that style....? Does ur girlfriend know about your tendency to homoerotic fantasy? Do you have one of these fan-art-homepages somewhere in the secret....? This old, ragged, leather coat of yours sure hides a gentle, sensitive soul underneath....

Bless the japanese mentality of suppressed emotions, sparing the artists the time to create lots of blendshapes, which they can put into those overstyled apparel and accessories. Have you ever thought of how much time u'd need every morning to put on your clothes if you look like that?

But alas, i like those bunny girls on the start of the movie. Very Happy

I justy wonder if maybe the artists spent too mucht ime watching StarWars Ep. 4. Why is Jar Jar Binks in it?

Also, hello, swords and mounts and bows and arrows? In the same battle as bloody great huge space ships and energy weapons? I remain sceptical.

OP
B

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Braque said:
Also, hello, swords and mounts and bows and arrows? In the same battle as bloody great huge space ships and energy weapons? I remain sceptical.
meh, you sound like someone who is responsilbe for Firefly to be canned.... best series ever (right along with Babylon 5)....

T

trancer

GIEV! NOW!!! Oh man. The gate + Car reminds me of FF8 already ... and FF7 .... *whimper* giev! :/

Graphics are AWESOME btw.