WoW books

G

Has anyone read any WoW books/novels? Which one(s)? Did you like them?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I read "Of Blood And Honor" by Chris Metzen already; it is a nice a book about Tirion Fordring and shows why he became how he is today. It's an eBook btw.

OP
R

Ravashak

Read all warcraft novels (not the e-book).
First Day of the Dragon, takes place at the end of the second war, still my favourite, it explains a lot about the Dragons, and it also hinted at several things from Warcraft 3 (the novel came out before the game). It may be a bit of a standard book (a human, an elf and a dwarf....), but it was still pretty good imo.

The second book is Lord of the Clans, takes place between the second and third wars, and is the tale of how Thrall. This book was the main reason i got my hate for the Horde, what a bunch of self righteous bastards, it's not even funny (and Thrall's a whiner). A definate must if you want to hate the Horde ^^

Thirdly, there's The Last Guardian, it's about Khadgar's apprenticeship at Medivh, starts just before the First War, and ends near the end of the same war. I liked this one as well.

Finally, there's the War of the Ancients trilogy.... If you've even just a tad interested in that war, do NOT read this book, it rapes all history like we knew it and then recreates something stupid out of it. Besides that, we once again have a selfrighteous bastard here (Furion), everything he does is good and great and fantastic =/