WoW Beta - Talent trees

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Hehe, remember the Indalmar(sp?) movie with old BT and Slam, pretty awsome for grinding but oh gawd how horrible in groups :D
Oh, and 40% enrage stacking with Deathwish :-((

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The Paladin talents bring back memories. Remember how we made Rt spec prot to tank DM N, Joy? :D

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Gink said:
Joyma said:
Imp Salva ftw :D

I had that in MC :D

Didn't everyone? If you didn't take imp Salva:

1.5s GCD, 40 people to bless = 1 minute with 0 lag, leaving you with less than 4 minutes of combat (probably just cleanse spamming with decursive), ready to start blessing all over .... and heaven forbid you not have the mana to rebless in combat, so best not heal.

Still, it was that, or be the Out Of Combat Rez Guy.

Raiding was awesome for a lvl 60 paladin.

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005
WTF at pally talents, LOL at parry and defense in Ret, and 31point talent = bok :D whats even more daft is that repentance is in the tank tree, and sanctity in holy ._.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Gilbert said:
WTF at pally talents, LOL at parry and defense in Ret, and 31point talent = bok :D whats even more daft is that repentance is in the tank tree, and sanctity in holy ._.

Parry is still in Ret, same as it being in Arms for Warriors I guess.

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005
Braque said:
Gilbert said:

Parry is still in Ret, same as it being in Arms for Warriors I guess.
Thing is, parry is T1 talent for warriors, I don't have any specs without it, prot/arms/fury all use it :p