[Withdrawn] Application - Dwarytuna - Quel'Thalas - Fury/Arms Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunastan

Aug 26, 2020
Tell us about yourself:

Hello! My name is Muazzim, I’m 19 years old and I’m from Pakistan. Currently working as web developer but also an MPharm undergrad. I love wow =)

Battle Tag:

BigTuna#1330

Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io): (log out in main spec gear and include any relevant alts)

Armory

Raider.IO

Wowprogress

Alts:

Warrior: https://raider.io/characters/eu/quelthalas/Tunastan

Blood DK: https://raider.io/characters/eu/quelthalas/Bloodytuna

Retribution Paladin: https://raider.io/characters/eu/quelthalas/Dwarfylover

Warcraft Logs:

(I know my logs are with fury as it was my main starting patch, it was a bit of grind to get all the right corruptions for fury and then I switched to ARMS for better dps output in raids, sadly none of my good performances were logged and my guild doesnt raid much often anyways. Still trying to get better logs with arms. But i know both specs to their very core and can maneuver between any build for both specs.

Your UI in raid combat:

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?

To be in a more competitive environment and to push myself further up the ladder in raiding/M+ community.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?

My current guild raid progress was affected by the lack of motivated members so slowly the raiding halted and it became very boring to stick around. Plus, there was the fair share of guild drama so that was a huge factor in me moving on.

Raiding experience while current:
Uldir HC - 7/8 (Took a break due to IRL issues)
Uldir M - 1/8
Battle of Dazar’alor HC - 9/9
Battle of Dazar’alor M - 4/9
Eternal Palace HC - 8/8
Eternal Palace M - 4/8

What is your main spec? How long have you played this?

My main spec is Fury. I’ve played this spec since I started playing at the end of 2017 during the 7.3 Argus patch. I've only improved from then to now! But In this application, I will be mostly referring to Arms related info as it's relevant to current content.

What is your stat priority? Explain why.

Strength is my main stat as that’s just the overall raw damage boost so any upgrade to that significantly boosts my overall output due to test of might stacks buildup.

As far as secondary stats go, haste lowers the GCD. Which means you can spend your rage, especially Test of Might with Anger Management. Anger Management makes rage use reduce the CD on Warbreaker(Colossus Smash). Lower CD on Warbreaker(Colossus Smash) means higher uptime on TOM stacks. Contrast that with say Dreadnaught which offers a flat benefit that doesn’t really scale. and Seismic Wave is also a flat benefit, that synergizes with Dreadnaught. Anger Management with TOM scales up with how fast you can use rage, therefore haste is the needed stat to maximize that combo. So more haste, more rage, bigger the TOM and bigger the dps!

Crit increases my damage but doesn’t scale as well cause you cannot spend rage faster by stacking crit. However, Crit gives a chance for your attacks to do double damage and your Auto Attacks that crit give 30% more rage. Having Razor Coral with base 20-25% Crit really overcomes that issue in execute stages of the fight with massive DPS output.

Mastery increases the Damage done by my DoT and its dependant on how fast we spread it by spending the rate. Prio on aoe situations over Haste but its dependent on various fights.

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?

Rallying cry for dire situations is the only overall raid healing cd done by any DPS which can make or break the fight.
Heroic Leap makes warriors very essential for dodging mechanics and be a helping hand for your teammates.
Insane amount of burst dps during execute stages of fight esp. Arms with their razor coral, crit buff, execute spam and sweeping strikes on 2 target situations.
Damage reduction talents and abilities for survival which can also include heroic leap.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?

GTFO,DBM, Details, Simulation Craft, WeakAuras 2, Mik's Scrolling Battle Text, ELVi UI

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?

Bloodmallet, Hammer of Wrath Discord, IcyVeins, RaidBots, Raider.io, WoWHead, Warcraftlogs

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?

I get in contact with other warriors(Warrior discord) hear their opinions on certain talent builds, specific strategies on bosses or just general knowledge of the spec. Watching Youtube guides to allow myself a better understanding of the spec.

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
ARMS:
Yes, there are certain builds which proves to be very effective than one general build.

Execute talent/CollateralDmg for Wrathion, Xanesh and Maut fight proves to be very good with sweeping strikes and Razor coral stacks.
Frevor/Collateral talent build for all the fights in general. Maut uses this build too as its simple to do.
War Machine/Collateral dmg/Frevor for Hivemind proves to be very handy.
Cleave/Frevor for Vexiona (sadly only had few attempts on this in Mythic) but with good results.

For M+, Cleave/Frevor is the way to go for most dungeons with mastery/haste stack.

FURY:
For raiding, I only use one build. Endless rage, Double Time, Sudden Death, Warpaint, Carnage, Dragon roar, siegebreaker.
For hivemind, switch to Warmachine.
For fights like Drest, Vexiona, I use Bounding strife.

For M+, same build except certain situation require stormbolt so I use that.

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?

You can say, I have two main specs. Love em to their very core and fully geared for both specs as far as Corruptions go.

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?

Yes, I am available during those times.

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.

I only improve if I get enough Criticism in raids. Some things can be mechanically challenging, but once, I get hold of the fight, I never fail. I never blame anyone or callout other people mistake as its not my mistake and could really be toxic for the duration of raid.

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)

Yes, I have a microphone. My internet connection is Fiber and it that allows me to play without interruptions. I have an i5 with 2019 Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 2060

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?

No, I am available most of the times. I have no problem with informing officers about my current situation and I will not let the raid down.

Do you have anything else to add?

Thank you for reading my application and hopefully will see you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.