Withdrawn - Appclication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theholymyth

Dec 8, 2021
Tell us about yourself:
Hi my name's Mathias I am 15 years old, and from Denmark, I have played WoW for about a year now.

Battle Tag:MathiasBone#2952

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io): https://raider.io/characters/eu/turalyon/Theholymyth

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/turalyon/theholymyth

What is your motivation to applying to MM? The guild i'm currently in doesn't have enough people to raid on mythic difficulity, therefore I want to raid with a serious guild who's aiming for CE every tier.

Raiding experience with class/spec: I have raided with Spriest since CN where I got 10/10 HC, I also have 10/10 HC in SoD and 1/10 mythic.I haven't played disc or hpriest, but I could pick it up rather quickly I believe. I'm a fast learner who can pick up a new class fast as well, so if u want me to play something else I would learn that and do my best.

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid? I look at logs and look what I could have improved and what I did good, I watch high ranked spriests on youtube and on twitch and try and learn from them.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character? I would try and learn either hpriest or discpriest if that's what u wanted me to, I could also learn other classes and gear them up if u were in need of them.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively?
(i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)
I do.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future? I won't be able to raid the 26th of december, otherwise I don't think so.

OP
T

Theholymyth

Dec 8, 2021
Hallo I couldn't figure out how to delete my message, but i'm no longer interested in joining MM, I wish u guys the best luck in the future, and hope u get Sylvanas down:)

Status
Not open for further replies.