Which class to boost as a casual scrub?

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Hi guys,

I plan to underwhelm Turalyon with my casualness again, and the 90 boost for pre-order seems like a good time to play something else than the 2 classes I've played on and off for the last 10 (!) years.

However, I don't have any clue about the current strengths of the individual classes. I like to solo old content (is that even possible anymore? Last time I stopped was when they nerfed the gold for that), do anything challenging I can do with 250+ ping (living in Brazil atm) and at odd hours (again, time difference plus long working hours).

In the past, DK was really good for this and I've always wanted to have one. And I could level it to 60 beforehand to benefit from the profs boost. But maybe a lock or a monk is a better choice here....?

Anyway, I'd be happy about any pointers <3
Bunneh

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
DK is still likely to be best for soloing. Monks did do we all as well but they tend to be more gear reliant so if you still want to switch later in the expansion you can do so.

But I don't think anything will beat Death Siphon which gets inflated by doing lower level content (think 1 million damage crits, DSi heals you for 3x the damage).

One condition though: Your DK's name has to be Sugardeathy.