Watch out!

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
http://digital.no.msn.com/article.aspx? .... id=5652582

For the non-scandinavians:

In Brazil, a band of criminals kidnapped one of the leading gamers in the online-game Gunbound.
At gunpoint, they threatened him and tried to make him give up his account details so they could sell his account online, for which they expected to get around 8.000 dollaz.
The gamer however, treasuring his online character over his own life refused to give up the details.
Luckily for him, the criminals gave up and let him go instead of killing him.

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
I've always found it's much easier to get someone's account details by using /w Your character is soooo amazing, I could never be as good as you are. I wish I could just play it for a few minutes, and see what it's like to be so...powerful :shy: Did I mention I'm a real girl?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Lafielle said:
I've always found it's much easier to get someone's account details by using /w Your character is soooo amazing, I could never be as good as you are. I wish I could just play it for a few minutes, and see what it's like to be so...powerful :shy: Did I mention I'm a real girl?

Check your PMs for my account and PW. <3

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Ayu said:
Lafielle said:

Check your PMs for my account and PW. <3

But Ayu, I know you're much too clever and cautious to fall for my feminine wiles :angel:

S

Stuvvie

Lafielle said:

:angel: That's why I rolled a female warlock, everyone assumes you are a girl so you get questions, answer them without giving a real answer and they keep on asking you if you wanna go to instances (I know a good warlock! Sec! (or good, she's a chick I am sure of it).

Examples:

"you a girl irl?"

Sec, lemme check. Dunno, what do you think?

"I think you are ;)

Who knows, maybe we'll find out someday!

:angel:

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Stuvvie said:
Lafielle said:

:angel: That's why I rolled a female warlock, everyone assumes you are a girl so you get questions, answer them without giving a real answer and they keep on asking you if you wanna go to instances (I know a good warlock! Sec! (or good, she's a chick I am sure of it).

Examples:

"you a girl irl?"

"I think you are ;)

Unless you remember to be annoyed when they call you m8, they will see through it eventually :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Galatea said:
Stuvvie said:
Lafielle said:

Examples:

"you a girl irl?"

"I think you are ;)

Unless you remember to be annoyed when they call you m8, they will see through it eventually :p

I don't get it, m8