Warglaives Ninja

weetozwizard

Apr 1, 2008
Quote from a post on wow-europe some time ago:
So I joined this guild Elusive. All was good, the GM was a bit "verbal" on vent but it was all good since he was a pro MT and progress was good. Several people seemed to dislike the GMs emotional outbreaks on vent and there was quite some trashtalking in whispers about him, but still he was pro so whatever.
A few people left because they didnt like his style but most people seemed to not care much.

Progress became faster and faster and we got some really good players in the guild, we did our first RoS kill on a sunday (first night of tries), Sharaz on the day after and on tuesday same week Council.
Illidan went down next reset or something and all was good, cant say I liked the GM but that didnt matter. You will never like everyone in a guild is my philosophy anyway.

Some kind of warning signals were there, like the GM screaming in anger and even crying on Vent when Cataclysms Edge dropped and there was discussion about who could bid. He made such drama about it that people just left the instance and let him loot it, it was clear that noone else would get it but him. It was clear he cared extremely much about loot anyway.

Then he vent on vacation for a week and during that time some officer logged his character for some reason. The officer found one of the warglaives in the GMs bag. Apparently after everyone left BT on our 3rd kill he simply ninjalooted it. There is really no other way to describe it. Pure legendary ninja. I feel especially bad for the warrior who was always in the raid, almost always n1 dps and who had saved his dkp for the warglaives.

Personally I care about principles and I will never raid with that guy again. I respect those that decide to stay in the guild and try to sort things out though. The guild is really full of good and nice players aswell as competent officers. I can see how this post may interfere with recruiting efforts as long as the GM is still there. Im sorry for this but the guy deserves some public trashing imo.

Hopefully this GM will be much /spit upon as the true corrupted greedy ninja he is. Power corrupts is indeed an old truth.

The GM tried to explain himself on our forums, trying to put in justifying arguments about how he pays for Ventrilo etc. He also argued that many GMs would do the same. I pasted his post here so you can read and judge yourself.

---post start---
Quote:
Alright a lot is up, it's a long story and it's hard for me to decide where to start.

Firstly I want to tell you guys I am back home from my vacation in Austria, 6. March 05:30 CET (GMT+1).

I am going to start out by saying it was not me withdrawing the items from the Guild Bank, it was **** - Heres why.

When I first made the Guild it was really for the fun of it, to play with irl mates and progress nicely in PvE content, I didn't really think we would ever get this far.

Anyhow as we got closer and closer to Illidan I started realizing how this Guild had become more and more of a job for me - Like doing a football team every day after the usual 9 to 5 job.

It's exhausting in the long run and usually it doesn't pay off as you'd want it to.

I also started thinking about how addicted I've become with all the cash I've put into this Guild, it's about 1000 kr. (203.99 US Dollars) - It's not a lot of cash but it is still some.

What I am trying to say as I started thinking about all that and we were getting closer to Illidan I set my sight on the [Warglaive of Azzinoth], an item(s) which are rare, which sort of boosts the status, I knew you guys would never approve it and I wondered why you thought of it that way - I know a lot of Guilds whereas the Guild Master (if he is an eligible wearer) would snatch any legendary first without a doubt, and it is after all well earned.

Anyway, our first Warglaive dropped off our third Illidan kill, and I grabbed it - Even if I regretted it I knew it was too late, even if I said 'Alright guys I made a mistake' you would still not find me trustworthy 100% afterwards.

I did although plan on telling you guys eventually, I just wanted it to be the right time.

This is where I went on a vacation, a vacation where **** obviously logged onto *GM** and spotted the Warglaive which made the #@@! hit the fan.

Anyways this is one big pile of gibberish and it is hard for me to tell it the way I really want to, English isn't my first language obviously.

No matter what you decide to do, you know what I stand for - I don't back down, and I've never been close to ditching the Guild.

Again, this is probably hard to read, I just got home from a 12 hour driving journey with no sleep and I got the news from my friend mid way so I was kinda frustrated while I was able to do nothing :<.

---post end---

Weird people nowadays Oo Dunno if this is old news but enjoy

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Why'd the moron that logged onto the GM account not just demote and kick the gm, and take over the guild, if the GM was a tard?
GM couldn't have done much, petitioning and saying someone else logged your account won't get you far :p