Unknown Music

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Ok, so I was watching this House episode and heard this amazing piano song (Season 3, Episode 12 just before the end song of the Episode) but I can't find it anywhere what it's called. Anyone know the title and artist perhaps?

And no it's not Grey Room by Damien Rice. That's the song which is played during the end.

P.S. For those who were wondering and didn't know yet. The theme song from House is called Teardrop by Massive Attack.

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
(This statement has nothing todo with your question)

love that teardrop song, oddly first heard it durin that assassins creed advert: <

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
[youtube:150prjmb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amwVyRH2B8A[/youtube:150prjmb]

This isn't the song your looking for, but it was on a house episode.

I downloaded his album and it's shit, this song is good though.

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
And naw Ayu, I'm looking around for it now, due to boredom. Can't find the piano music listed anywhere :/

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I could help if I knew what to look for, gif youtube link of the audio bit or a wave file or something

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
I'm rewatching the episode (after reading a few reviews saying its one of the best) just to listen to it.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Merlijn said:
Ok, so I was watching this House episode and heard this amazing piano song (Season 3, Episode 12 just before the end song of the Episode) but I can't find it anywhere what it's called. Anyone know the title and artist perhaps?

And no it's not Grey Room by Damien Rice. That's the song which is played during the end.

P.S. For those who were wondering and didn't know yet. The theme song from House is called Teardrop by Massive Attack.

The song is Do You Believe - Zero 7 right before the Credits.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
You sure? Can't find that song on the internets/youtube nor on the Zero 7 discography page from Wikipedia.

Nevermind, the real name appears to be: Zero 7 -? In the waiting line

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Yeah it's a sample from that. Recognize it, they were a pretty big band during the britpop years.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I still think the one I found was better :D
I actually signed up for Youtube to find the name cus its an Audioswap song. For anyone interested: Child's Garden Part 2 Emma Rain by Dax Johnson. I will be checking out more stuff from this guy for sure.

[youtube:3myblk1l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqkKnWU3XEY[/youtube:3myblk1l]

OP
Merlijn

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Meh.... now I'm getting more confused or either tone deaf. Just watched Episode 13 of S3 and obviously heard the song mentioned earlier at the end also mentioned on the site Ayu :
Music at the end:
"In the Waiting Line" by Zero 7

I'm starting to doubt now if you guys watched the wrong episode or if the piano music is so severely pitched that I don't recognize it.

The episode which I'm talking about is called "One Day, One Room" where House gets this bond with the girl that was raped. Near the end of the season when they're both in the park you'll hear the song I'm talking about.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Merlijn said:
Meh.... now I'm getting more confused or either tone deaf. Just watched Episode 13 of S3 and obviously heard the song mentioned earlier at the end also mentioned on the site Ayu :
Music at the end:
"In the Waiting Line" by Zero 7

I'm starting to doubt now if you guys watched the wrong episode or if the piano music is so severely pitched that I don't recognize it.

The episode which I'm talking about is called "One Day, One Room" where House gets this bond with the girl that was raped. Near the end of the season when they're both in the park you'll hear the song I'm talking about.

Merlijn said:

Make up your mind >_>

OP
Merlijn

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Read better :<

I was asking about Episode 12 and the song you guys mentioned was clearly at the end of Episode 13!