Turalyon Migration :o

A

Aequitas

Current migration schedule
See below for updates and completed migration.

We must reserve the right to close down or redirect any migration at any time due to population concerns. Please keep this in mind when choosing to migrate.

Please note that all destination realms are marked as Full. This does not mean that they are actually fully populated - it's there to avoid new players from picking these realms for their new characters.

May 22nd - 26th
Frostmane --> Tarren Mill (new realm) 22nd and possibly 23rd
Grim Batol --> Tarren Mill (new realm) 25th and possibly 26th
Deathwing --> Kazzak
Dunemaul --> Stonemaul
Ravencrest --> Tarren Mill (new realm)
Zenedar --> Tarren Mill (new realm)

May 29th - June 2nd
Stormrage --> Wildhammer (new realm)
Turalyon--> Wildhammer (new realm)
Twilight's Hammer --> Bladefist

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread. .... n&t=932056

OP
M

MooPulvMoo

I'm really sad there's a migration - may loose friends through it.

Hope many people stay, I'll probably move an alt and that's about it.

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
In several cases, people have been complaining about already having queues on the new servers, just a few days after the server came available for migration....

OP
N

noobies

Im just hoping a lot of allience will leave now so the ratio on turalyon will get better :lol:

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
As I said on /ra the other day, they should only let Alliance migrate from Turalyon (and other servers with same ratio), and let horde come from servers with more horde.
We really don't need even less horde.

Tirinium

Oct 28, 2005
Mainly i think only individuals will migrate, certainly in classes where their are more off then can be taken into guilds / raids, whould shuder at the tought of some Big Horde guilds leaving because off the Latency lvls or queue's, that would really mean the end of pvp on here

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Anshrr said:
As I said on /ra the other day, they should only let Alliance migrate from Turalyon (and other servers with same ratio), and let horde come from servers with more horde.
We really don't need even less horde.

Problem seems to be that only new PVE servers and old and new PVP realms have more Horde, so it's just not possible.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Tirinium said:
Mainly i think only individuals will migrate, certainly in classes where their are more off then can be taken into guilds / raids, whould shuder at the tought of some Big Horde guilds leaving because off the Latency lvls or queue's, that would really mean the end of pvp on here

Thanks for leaving me with that thought - a server full of unguilded rouges and mages LFG, need healer/key holder ....

Tirinium

Oct 28, 2005
Well since their will become a a transefer from two server to the new one, it might be not all that bad, besides you also dont know what new players chose to do, besides not everyone wll move, cause of friends they have here, BTW i heared that all big horde guilds are also going to stay, allthough some still have votes running.