To any offline RPG-fans

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
Some might be familiar with the Elder Scrolls series and know that around winter the story continues in the fourth chapter: Oblivion.

Now through casually browsing a site I came across this link which showed what this upcomming game has to offer - let me put it this way, if you consider WoW to have good graphics.... physics.... music and sound.. then this will- well, like they say in flicks/movies, blow you away :)

http://files.filefront.com/Oblivion20mi .... einfo.html

(21 minute preview, 120ish MB download)

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
If someone can host it on some non-sucking filehost, please, sounds good :)

G

Gatsu

I never played the first two, arena and daggerfall, but I must have played Morrowind and the 2 expansions to death, really looking forward to oblivion.

G

Me too, played morrowind and its expansions for AGES, really looking forward to this release, although whether it'll draw my attention away from WoW is another thing :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Damn, looks really hot, but somehow I always feel that a RPG is about interacting with people more so than NPC's. But holy, that forest!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Joyma said:
Damn, looks really hot, but somehow I always feel that a RPG is about interacting with people more so than NPC's. But holy, that forest!

That is why there are RPGs and MMORPGs, nub :<

G

What I miss in RPG's is the constant abuse and humiliation showered upon me by a certain not to be named mage.. :cry: