Screenshots

G

Was browsing my Screenshots dir last night, found some nice shots :)

Too bad I didn't really start making screenshots until level 40 or so :cry:

But here are a few.

Last year, on Queen's day, we decided to go to Maraudon with a few Carnique people. As everyone knows, everything in The Netherlands is orange on that day, so we decided to follow suit.

Frightening demons in Felwood, bested by Pallar, Aequitas and I:

Oh my, that must have been during the few weeks when I had Arcane Power specced, before I went back to my 30/21 fire/arcane spec. My action bars haven't changed much since this screenshot :)

After having been level 60 for a few weeks, Aequitas got me invited along on a UBRS raid with some MM people. Was the first time I had ever been in UBRS, as you can see me saying in /g ("ooh we're at the Leeroy spot now!").

Ted was MT1, and here I met my favourite Hunter, who was at this time in a different guild :eek: This was before I had the level 55 water, so Nials just gave me a shitload of it and basically taught me the wonders of AoE Zerg :) This was kind of addictive, and turned me into a suicidal mage like Ayu.

At this time, I had rolled a Horde alt on Nials's PvP server. He was level 45 or something at the time, and I asked him to do the Deadmines with me. Was a bit silly, but we enjoyed ourselves :)

Oh, and before you ask: nope, you can't loot the Unsent Letter. Requires Neutral rep with Stormwind or something, I forgot exactly what, but my poor undead mage didn't have it.

Did you know that if you jump down to Rend, and have a Hunter along who forgets to dismiss his pet, thus pulling a lot of mobs and causing a wipe, Rend shouts "woot"?

Last screenshot is of one of our early TCW/MM MC runs. Wow, I didn't even have alternate sets of gear back then, and therefore lots of room for Conjured Crystal Water :oops:

Check the MT order :lol: And CTRA 1.12! Long time ago :)

OP
K

Kizza

ammaghad that ubrs, i remember! :eek:
i remember vex i think, whining in /g about how a feral shouldnt be able to MT1 UBRS
<3 ted

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Kizza said:
ammaghad that ubrs, i remember! :eek:
i remember vex i think, whining in /g about how a feral shouldnt be able to MT1 UBRS
<3 ted

Replace UBRS with MC, ZG, AQ or BWL, and you got the new Vex :p

OP
G

<3 Li :D

Do you also have pics of the first time we..... :p

OP
A

Aziviator

Whatever happend to Nials? I know he spent more time on PvP server towards the end of his days on Turalyon but he always came back for a quick hello. I met him when I was a lowbie and he was on an alt, and since then have had a certian respect for MM, he was a cool guy.

So yeah where did he go?