Russekort

G

Gleisnir

The last year of school here in Norway all the seniors have a month of partying. We call this "russetid", besides partying we also raid(raid irl omg). We have two teams, red and blue, blue would be alliance and red horde ofc. Our weapons are old eggs, old milk, that disgusting fat from McDonalds etc. our mounts are cheap cars that are painted in either red or blue.

We also make "russekort" which is like a card that all the small kids want to collect, thought I should post my card here as im pretty happy with it.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I am still trying to figure out the purpose of this thread. >_>

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
It's called interacting Ayu, you'd know if you ever logged on msn :p

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Does everyone in norway play wow and have the resources to paint there car and buy eggs? :/

Im confused

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
If he pelts Best Buddy with eggs I'll make him my special chocolate cheese cake :D

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Norway is a country in the north of Europe. It is a part of the Scandinavian peninsula.

The mainland of Norway is surrounded by a coast and borders with Russia, Finland,and Sweden.

The coast touches the Oslo Fjord, Skagerrak, and the North Sea.

The Kingdom of Norway has been independent since 1905. Its head of state is now King Harald V.

The national day is May 17, which celebrates Norway's constitution of 1814. The parliament is called Stortinget and its members are elected by the people every 4 years.

About 4.6 million people live in Norway.

The capital, is the city of Oslo. It is also the largest city, with a population of over 530,000. Other major cities are Bergen with 230,000 people and Trondheim with 150,000; both have been the Norwegian capital in earlier years.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
We were talking about the inhabitants of the place though and their weird habits :p