Raidnight videodump.

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
Only way I can think of would be recording the VoD with Fraps. I can't find an option on twitch to edit the videos. Also VoDs will be deleted after 7 (or so) days.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
IIRC you can connect your youtube account to upload pieces immediatly, or "highlight" certain fragments to make more permanent copies.

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
If this somehow doesn't work (or doesn't work the way I want it to) I will go the cheap way and fraps the VoD. Hopefully the quality won't be too shitty then.

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
Twitch only lets me upload the whole video (which is over 2 hours long) and only split into 15 min parts. So I decided to create this high quality product:

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
There is a smart way and there is my way.... I don't even know how to download youtube video let alone how do edit them :D

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
Hooray for good quality! Didn't know that I can edit the video length when highlighting so that worked now. But this time without awesome Butcher music :(

While I was at it I've also uploaded the A Fungus Among Us Achievement I got on Heroic Brackenspore if anyone is interested in how to stack the flamethrower buff easily.