Raider application: Forestlady-Doomhammer-Restoration-Druid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forestlady

Mar 24, 2020
Tell us about yourself:
Hello, I'm a guy (despite what character name might lead you to believe), 21 years old from Macedonia.

Battle Tag:
Donplaya#21257

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):
https://raider.io/characters/eu/doomhammer/Forestlady

Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/doomhammer/forestlady#

What is your motivation to applying to MM?
From what I can tell it's a competitive environment for raiding and partying up with people for m+, my current guild is more casual with a focus on leveling alts, so I can't progress.

Raiding experience with class/spec:
Started playing some 2 months ago, exclusively resto druid, heroic cleared

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?
I copy what the highest rated resto druids do in terms of gear/stat priority, I adapt my play style in dungeons according to affixes. As for raids, I read up/watch a video on any boss fight before trying it, adjust raiding talents/essences. As for performance, there's always room for improvement, but I might be limited since druid isn't the best raid healer.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?
Would prefer to only play resto if possible
Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)
Yes

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?
No

Do you have anything else to add?

I look forward to hearing from you guys and I appreciate any feedback, regardless of if my application is accepted or declined.

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Thanks for the application we will get back at you soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.