Once upon a time....

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
After un-shelving my little paladin tank Heartfang a couple of days ago to have peek at the new 3.3 heroics I found myself grouped with some MM rogue which reminded me that I still have some MM kill videos from AQ40 (go go Elwynn tanking Twin Emps!) and Naxx back in level 60 days.

So I was wondering if you ladies and gents want to see them again? :p

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Blozzom said:
After un-shelving my little paladin tank Heartfang a couple of days ago to have peek at the new 3.3 heroics I found myself grouped with some MM rogue which reminded me that I still have some MM kill videos from AQ40 (go go Elwynn tanking Twin Emps!) and Naxx back in level 60 days.

Shame you don't have Elwynn's UI, that'd be entertainment.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Jazende said:
Blozzom said:

Shame you don't have Elwynn's UI, that'd be entertainment.

Watching a screenshot of Ayus old UI kind of resembles the feeling of waking up from a nightmare in cold-sweat, and I don't consider that to be particularly entertaining. :ph34r:

Oh, and hell yeah, share some of them videos! :D

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Your lightning fast posting will be your doom.

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
This is like that guy who made a thread when he was sentenced to prison and then came back to the same thread 2 years later and told how it was.
Now I demand a good story!

OP
B

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Meh, it's less than a year! I've done worse in the past.

I honestly have no idea why I didn't come back to this thread with the movies (it may or may not have involved holidays, my new Harely, Las Vegas, ....). Good thing Ayu had copies of them!

Speaking of videos, I just discovered a 20 minutes Onyxia kill video by Nemesis on 25/09/2005 on my work PC. Holy crap, 5700 health maintank! And so many familiar names....

<CT Raid> Aborted spell 'Flash Heal'.