Old raid/dungeon achievement runs

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
I was looking to go back and do a whole bunch of the old raid/dungeon achievements, a few of them need at least 2 people to do and wondered if there was a whole bunch of us who wanted to get it done. Some of them ones can be brute forced by simply killing the boss quick enough

Zarrow

Jun 23, 2017
Helsinki
I need mostly only those you can't solo, so I'm up for it. Won't be home tonight so have to be some other day, maybe on weekend?

OP
Mystara

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Let's start this Saturday. I'm up for doing it every so often as I imagine we'll need to come back or simply want a break. If people want to get involved later you're still welcome :)

P.s. if a raid night is cancelled for whatever reason I imagine that would work better than Saturday

D

Deleted member 3567

I am keen on doing this as well. Weekends might be better for me.

OP
Mystara

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Ok lets do Saturday starting at about 1pm server time. Shall we start with Wrath 10/25 raids and see how we go from there? Should give us some time for a break before we do the guild run Hc BoD for AP run.

Open to suggestions if you're better placed than I am in that area. I know WoD/Legion I'll need basically everything