:o

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
I heard a smash earlier, went to look out the window in my door, and saw a police car stopped right outside, then suddenly zoom off down the road.

I went and checked my car, nope, not my car smashed, thankfully, didnt have my glasses on but didnt see any moving/damaged vehicles.

Now, i heard a rather loud helicopter, seems one is circling my road. Now if you were to know that I live down a small side road, that can be taken as a through road, but due to housing and parking, its rare that two cars can pass opposite ways, normally ppl have to pause in gaps. So to think it had a police chase down it, and then a hovering helicopter over it is :unsure: Oo

OP
Galatea

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Ayu said:
Alron said:
So what happend? What where they chasing?

A suspicious black van :kiss:

heh, so you were nearby? :sick:

seems two lads had stolen 2 cars which were speeding about, the pause was because on a road like mine, the police cannot chase due to small children. The neighbours saw them reverse one of the cars right up my whole road, which is only 1 car width wide for the section that they did it, and a good 200yards. the smash was when the reversing didnt go so straight and the 2 cars just before mine were scraped along the side, ripping off that trimming on the middle of the door. looks nasty and given my recent luck, I am amazed mine was just beyond where they reversed to!