New mouse suggestions

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
As most of you know my last month has been horrible with raiding due to the lack of my trusted mouse. Now I finally got something back from Steelseries (Sensei Wireless) but regardless of it being a super expensive one I think it's horrible.

A little history regarding what I had and what I'm looking for.

This is the mouse I used to have at first: http://cdn2.ubergizmo.com/wp-conten...y-Edition-Is-a-Compact-WoW-Gaming-Mouse-2.jpg

Then I replaced it with this cause the old one was wearing down on it's left mouse button and became unreliable: http://images.efurb.com/images/products/2831_1_Main.jpg

As you can see it has 4 thumb buttons on the left (upwards, downwards, forward and backward motion), 2 extra buttons near the scroll wheel (slight tilt of the fingers you use for LMB and RMB) and a button on the right side which you use with you pink.

I loved the feel of this mouse and am looking for a new one which isn't SteelSeries cause their support is shit and there were quite some issues with the latter one (randomly losing connection with the docking station for example) which SteelSeries didn't bother with to resolve in any way.

For now I got Logitech G300s: http://www.antmarket.net/image/cache/data/urunler/logitech-g300s-800x640.jpg which works alright but I'm really looking for something more along the idea of what I used to have.

What mouse are you guys using and do you have any suggestions on what to look for?

Moraiel

Oct 17, 2014
I used to have that first one and when it broke down i replaced it with a naga which has a similar feel but is easier to use and abit more comfortable in hand on long gaming sessions.

Dirnik

Dear Nick/Derpnik
Feb 15, 2014
Razer Naga, 2012 version. Enough buttons and customizable for different grip sizes. Wired so no connection shenanigans, and pretty durable.

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Until now Logitech never disappointed me.
I had the G400 which I liked a lot (the only problem was I couldn't reach the button which was over the wheel-but it wasn't a big deal). Now I have the G600 which is great as well (+more buttons).
I would totally recommend both depending on number of keybinds you want to have. Plus they are goodlooking (well as goodlooking a gaming mouse can be at least)!

Reactions: Tyche

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Until now Logitech never disappointed me.
I had the G400 which I liked a lot (the only problem was I couldn't reach the button which was over the wheel-but it wasn't a big deal). Now I have the G600 which is great as well (+more buttons).
I would totally recommend both depending on number of keybinds you want to have. Plus they are goodlooking (well as goodlooking a gaming mouse can be at least)!
Logitech for life. I had the MX518 for years and it served me until it practicly fell apart. New G400 is so far doing well aswell for 3 years now

Arius

May or may not poison food
Nov 21, 2013
+1 for the Razer Naga. Don't get fooled by that Hex Naga shit though.

Oi, I have the Hex for WoW! And I'm absolutely shit so yeah go with the Naga.

Naga Hex was simply the option I took because I'm shit with remembering too many hotkeys.

EDIT:
I would like to note that the Naga is a lot smaller than the WoW house from steelseries, that thing is like a huge brick. It might be worth it to go to media markt (if you live near one) because they usually have a lot of gaming mice out of the box so you can get a good feel for one.

Reactions: Ixidron

Horsa

Back in my day, we swam to Tanaan and we liked it
Feb 21, 2014
pff clearly this is the last word in mice
images

and then combined with this very classy 'high comfort' mouse mat you're gonna be in gamer Valhalla
images

D

Deleted member 3567

This is the only computer mouse that is available (been playing with it for years and still working) :
zQYIuhT.jpg

Persapien

Prince of Persa's Pien 3D
Jul 10, 2015
Those two extra buttons look easier to use than on the older one I have, or maybe I just need bigger hands :p