my first movie

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
1) Get a better taste in music :p

2) How many healers do you bring along for AQ? It looked as if you had nearly nothing to do (and your party >_>)

OP
N

noobies

That raid we had
4 priests
3 druids
6 paladins :roll:

killed all bosses upto the twin emps on the first try, it was a good raid.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
wait, I am confused, paladin right? wheres the raid windows to heal the whole raid? Or am I missing something important?

OP
N

noobies

Galatea said:
wait, I am confused, paladin right? wheres the raid windows to heal the whole raid? Or am I missing something important?

I had the 3 groups within my area on my screen.
I dont see a point in adding a whole raid on my screen when you know half of it is going to be out of your range anyway.
Since i wont be running around this fight and my main job is to keep the cave tank up and stun a snake when it passes i stick to my spot and focus on him and sometimes trow someone a heal who needs it.

I hardly ever have a whole raid on my screen, i decide at each boss where my healing priorities are and what classes are the most important to keep up to get the job done and i focus on them instead of random healing the full raid losing focus on the most important classes that are needed for specific boss fights.

OP
H

Habit

noobies said:
Galatea said:

I dont see a point in adding a whole raid on my screen when you know half of it is going to be out of your range anyway.
Since i wont be running around this fight and my main job is to keep the cave tank up and stun a snake when it passes i stick to my spot and focus on him and sometimes trow someone a heal who needs it.

I hardly ever have a whole raid on my screen, i decide at each boss where my healing priorities are and what classes are the most important to keep up to get the job done and i focus on them instead of random healing the full raid losing focus on the most important classes that are needed for specific boss fights.

AKA I like to let the rogues die! :cry:

OP
G

noobies said:

What about the pets? Where's the window for pets? :?

:cry:

OP
N

noobies

Habit said:
noobies said:
Galatea said:

then dont overagro :D

OP
H

Habit

noobies said:
Habit said:
noobies said:
Galatea said:

then dont overagro :D

Tank's fault not mine!

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
noobies said:
i decide at each boss where my healing priorities are and what classes are the most important to keep up to get the job done and i focus on them instead of random healing the full raid losing focus on the most important classes that are needed for specific boss fights.

so the raid pauses long enough to rearrange windows that much? :eek:

OP
N

noobies

Galatea said:
noobies said:
i decide at each boss where my healing priorities are and what classes are the most important to keep up to get the job done and i focus on them instead of random healing the full raid losing focus on the most important classes that are needed for specific boss fights.

so the raid pauses long enough to rearrange windows that much? :eek:

:eek:
its only a few sec work, usually rearrange them during trash mobs or when we rebuff before boss.