MM 2008

which country's raid members are you looking forward to raiding with the most?

• Total voters
K

kokko

Aston said:
Noone has even given Holland a sympathy vote
I voted Holland, was not a sympathy vote of anything though, but simply because Holland is amazing. <3
Edit: nvm who the hell am i trying to fool, was a sympathy vote.

OP
Bani

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Bani said:
shafto said:
Surely you only needed two categories?
Shafto.

you're right,

1. Germany
and
2. Soon Germany
saw this pic on a German website today ><
0,1020,1192572,00.jpg

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
It is a bit funny in norwegian too. If you understand what reich means.

weetozwizard

Apr 1, 2008
Me and my gf are going to kirkiland this summer ;) you better come visit us kirki lol :mrgreen: We are going to a place called Ammoudie in Preveza :p Kalimera Kalinichta here we come :rolleyes:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
You couldn't have fit more smileys into one line, could you? <_<

K

Kirki

weetozwizard said:
Me and my gf are going to kirkiland this summer ;) you better come visit us kirki lol :mrgreen: We are going to a place called Ammoudie in Preveza :p Kalimera Kalinichta here we come :rolleyes:
:D great!
Surprised that you didn't pick an island, but the place there is very nice anyways!
You'll have a great time! I hope we get to meet up! Poke me when you got details (dates etc)

weetozwizard

Apr 1, 2008
We are going from 6th August to 13th august on a hotel called Paradise in Ammoudia :rolleyes: Beautiful beach there with not too many inhabitants and not too much of the "party factor" there :p

pict30l.jpg

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
It looks suspiciously quiet. Be prepared for flour-fights and people shooting fireworks at your hotel.

weetozwizard

Apr 1, 2008
lol noticed that cave aswell ;p looks nice :rolleyes: Cant promise you that Anshrr ;p It actually just cost 4000 NOK aka 500 Euros per person for 7 days :) And that includes the travel and a 4 star hotel with free breakfast buffeè

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Braque said:
Galatea said:
Gink said:
Joyma said:
Gink said:
:cry:
/comfort, it's just cause all the UK ppl is only voting for themselves :hug:

heeey, I didn't vote for myself! kinda wish I had now! :p

Hang on .... but that means .... :cry:

I guess I naively thought it meant "other nationality raider" clearly I cannot then vote for you, as you are the same nationality as me :p