looking for short mage movie

G

A few weeks ago I watched a very short (30 secs?) movie of a mage 2-shotting a sheeped warrior via both trinkets and AP, followed by "Clearly he was outplayed" or something. Can't find it anymore though, does anyone have a URL of that movie?

OP
J

Jinesy

the warrior was sheeped before he sendt the first frostbolt :p too bad the mage had to be a gnome :(

OP
G

The trinkets make the mage class silly: without them we're kinda underpowered and with them we're OP every 2 minutes. Yay.

OP
T

trancer

So what does a trinket to an already OP warlock do? :p One shot? :rofl:

OP
R

Raz

ANyone know how much a hunter aimed shot and/or multishot crits for on a full def specced warrior?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I just know that this combo could 2 shot me if I am unlucky :)

Anyways, there was another very short mage movie, where he dies to a hunter without being able to react. In this case I really don't mind the Hunter winning since he laid a nice Fr...eezing Trap.

Here is the link that includes the scene: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=12157

(I saw it in a short version once but I lost the link so you have to download the full version (49 MB))

OP
R

Raz

I think Johras once critted me for about 1.1k or so with some shot, but he will still us a lot more than 2 shots to take me out, which clearly means mages ar OP :wink: