Let's march to war!!

G

Over the week i have been bussy in gathering Guilds/people for a Mass City raid to Orgrimmar :p

Well TLW/TCW/TT AgPg and a few others seem to have intresse in this. Now is my question Are you also willing to Kill and join us to this Mass raid?

I wanna do this with well equipted people, and people who know how and what to do therefore i'am also here 8)

It would go trough WEDNESDAY the 12th !!!!

If you are interested, and i hope you will! It seems to me something else then normal raiding, And it would get verry funny.

Put a dude foreward to take contact with me, and he will be your representive of the guild also.

It is not easy to get this up, so i really count on people's help and good mood also!

Well i wish ye Gl and hope to hear from ye soon again!

Cheers Archmage

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
yuck, PvP.... no thanks from me :) but I'm sure some others might be interested.... :roll:

OP
T

trancer

Only if its an organized raid or seperated raids. Dont want craploads of DK's.

OP
A

Alanis

HELLFIREH!!!!

.... so ill need ya there Blozz :roll:

OP
G

AQ opening showed how well the servers can handle mass raids.. :roll:

OP
G

Njah..... I hope alot of people would come So yes they will be some kind of seperate.....
Also the PvP system sucks.... can't say anny good thing about it.

But well, It WILL go trough the 15th SATURDAY
at 18.00-18.30

Goal, Having fun, and trying to do something different.

targets -->Hordies
-->Leader of orgrimmar

I hope i can expect you all goodmooded.... And with some fightspirit.

If you wanna come you are verry welcome and you can contact me ingame or on this post.

Cheers
Archmage

OP
G

ps. i'am also in contact with Blizz.... And well i'am waiting what they say but they are verry silent. :wink:

And i have some plans to lessen the all in one spot effect.

Also i don't ninja you to come, But if you wanna it would be fun. Most high end guilds are verry interested in it.

Cheers
Archmage

OP
A

Aequitas

Anonymous said:
ps. i'am also in contact with Blizz.... And well i'am waiting what they say but they are verry silent. :wink:

And i have some plans to lessen the all in one spot effect.

Also i don't ninja you to come, But if you wanna it would be fun. Most high end guilds are verry interested in it.

Cheers
Archmage

Strange, i heard the exact opposite. :?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The only thing we are high end in, is making fun of us. That being said, Aeq is a prick, he does not speak for the guild.

The officers on the other hand, those rock. Honest. 8)

OP
A

Aequitas

Ayu said:
The only thing we are high end in, is making fun of us. That being said, Aeq is a prick, he does not speak for the guild.

Hush Vex

OP
K

Kravex

Aequitas said:
Ayu said:

Hush Vex
Im insulted