Last.fm join meh i need friends =)

Sunchaser

Jul 16, 2008
Heya all,

I was wondering if any of you was on Last.fm. I found out that there are quite a few trance/electronic music lovers around and since I'm a real trance junky maybe we can share some =). I'm on this music-community site http://www.last.fm/ I really like it, you can install a plugin that "scobbles" the music you play (in Winamp, WMP and more) and tracks it in a database. Then you get compared with others so you can see which persons have the same taste and learn about each other's favorite music. If you make an account don't forget to add me. I'm mlstorm on there.

Hope to see some new Last.fm friends =D

Sun

Ribena

Jan 19, 2006
I added you, it's a pretty nifty site. My music computer has no internet access at the moment though, so nothings be scrobbled!

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007

Ratatat = everything good about electronic.

Also a beatles mashup/remix/fucking about thats fucking insane

Might recognize the middle bit off the movie 'knocked up' it used it quite abit in the montages.

Anyways i made an account and added the 15 artists to be able to play it, will probs get a shitload more soon =]

Called 'Carefaceface' Dont know how to add people and stuff

OP
S

Sunchaser

Jul 16, 2008
Galatea said:
I have last.fm but you'd probably not like what I have :p

Well even though I listen 90% electronic music, I like some rock/pop or whatever really every now and then too so just add me =).

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
well, I'd be flowergrrl on there then. Blame Lin for random adds of a single track here and there that he has me listen to :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Galatea said:
well, I'd be flowergrrl on there then. Blame Lin for random adds of a single track here and there that he has me listen to :p

I had a tummy ache y'day and you weren't around to cheer me up, come play moar. :(

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Ayu said:
Galatea said:

I had a tummy ache y'day and you weren't around to cheer me up, come play moar. :(

You miss my constant mocking of you? :kitty: