Lai & Tyds VS Heroics

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Just a little thing we started out of boredom: 2 manning a couple of heroics. I'll be using this as an image dump for the heroics we did (provided we actually SS stuff ><).

Shattered Halls:

We started with Shattered Halls and got to Kargath without major problems (the hardest part was the hall between the first boss and the Archers because of the spawning adds; in the end, we had to pull the Archers with like 5 or 6 adds still alive just to stop them from spawning). We wiped on Kargath though due to DPS requirements so we had to 3 man him (technically, 2.5 man because Plog on his Mage died in the middle with his 5000 health buffed <_<). Unfortunately don't have SSes of that one. Hope to redo this instance soon with a little better gear so we can 2 man this completely because I really felt it was doable the first time around (plus, we only barely missed the first executioner timer).

Underbog:

We did this a bit more recently. We didn't really have any problems until the last boss where we wiped - again due to DPS requirements. The adds just raped us. Come to think of, we did wipe to the second boss once because of his massive AoE and the stacking DoT, we managed fine on the second attempt though since we knew what was coming. Also, I don't see us 2 manning the last boss. Ever. Adds are just stupid and keep spawning. Best Buddy on his Druid Alyse helped us 3 manning him in the end.

I only made pics of the Giants and Lords because these looked kinda cool. ^_^ The UB lords started meleeing for 7k to 8k top end with their max growths which is pretty insane burst (8k hit, 8k knockback instantly). And if you didn't know, growths cap out at 10. <_<

Single Giant:

wowscrnshot062008200801cj4.jpg

Double Giants before the first boss (they actually managed to make Commendation proc):

wowscrnshot062008201305gl9.jpg

UB Lord:

wowscrnshot062008213943to1.jpg

And just so you can put in perspective how huge these can get (Molten Giant much? :D):

wowscrnshot062008213950zn9.jpg

Slave Pens:

A fairly easy run. Surprisingly, the mobs that I thought would give us headaches were one of the easiest (the double Defender pulls) while the Champions (fear) and Enchantresses (MC) turned out to be hardest. We tried to time BoPs for MC and most of the time it worked although we had 2 wipes on those packs alone (and another one because we thought we can jump down into the water after the first boss. Don't do that, the mobs actually don't reset anymore, they just walk through walls and bring friends. :().
Unfortunately, no pics here either from my side (maybe Lai made some?) because I forgot to make them.

Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
Nonono! When I died early on my mage we wiped, went again and I survived it all.

OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I remember all 3 of us died on the killing attempt. You first, then Lai and I was stuck executing with reck. The boss died but I got finished off by a gun-shot that was already in the air when the adds are scripted to run away. QQ

Lai

Apr 23, 2006
not really hard to get Derren killed >_> lol1shot (not to mention Derren's End in SH)

Nah didnt take any screenies i think, can always do it againish :D