Illidan Stormrage

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
the glorious heroes stand strong:

wowscrnshot021208211449gf9.jpg

M

Mark The Troll

Gratz Guys well deserved!, its the most amazing feeling ever tbh.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Mark The Troll said:
Gratz Guys well deserved!, its the most amazing feeling ever tbh.
Hell no, that was killing Kael'thas, and doubt that will change anytime soon :p

K

Kirki

Yep, got to agree there.
Illading down on our 3rd trial raid?! He should be ashamed of himself as an end boss!

Who was the not-prepared one now, huh? ;)

M

Mark The Troll

but but theres no more content! that must be a relief. Trust me clearing Bt and Hyjal in 3 days are good times. Enjoy the gear up for Sunwell :)

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Mark The Troll said:
but but theres no more content! that must be a relief. Trust me clearing Bt and Hyjal in 3 days are good times. Enjoy the gear up for Sunwell :)
Wut, we, at least I, don't play this game to farm content, I for one am kinda sad there's nothing new to conquer (for) now....

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Joyma said:
Mark The Troll said:
Wut, we, at least I, don't play this game to farm content, I for one am kinda sad there's nothing new to conquer (for) now....

If you like we can raid the Deep Run tram and you can misclick your flask again and pretend we are doing Sunwell? <_<

K

Kirki

Ayu said:
Joyma said:
Mark The Troll said:

If you like we can raid the Deep Run tram and you can misclick your flask again and pretend we are doing Sunwell? <_<
lol

M

Mark The Troll

Joyma said:
Mark The Troll said:

What so just stop playing when everything is completed? job done? its good to have a break from expensive, repair bills, consumables and time consuming/intense raids, farming the content is your reward. Our guild for one didnt get much of that since we dropped SSC and TK asap, with full focus on progression.

Hope you guys get lucky with the legendary aswell.