I hate this guild - Ayu [Was: !]

G

Ribena said:
Wtb warrior specific 20 slot bag for gear. <_<

Even I, as Mage, am running around with almost two and a half 18 slot bags full of gear.

So, why warrior specific? :cry:

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Liandra said:
Ribena said:

Even I, as Mage, am running around with almost two and a half 18 slot bags full of gear.

So, why warrior specific? :cry:

We use 3 and a half :p

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Ribena said:

I'm currently carrying around 2 full bags of gear (Healing set, Grinding set, NR, FR), 1 bag of potions/consumables, 1 crafting bag (Fishing rod/Cooking spices/Mining Pick/Blacksmiths hammer, metal ores and bars, Runcloth for bandages), leaving 1 bag for drops.

1 bag fills up fast when your trying to do do Silithus quests....

Bag space managemant sucks. :(

K

Katre

I'm running on 8slots free atm on my drood, and I need /more/ gear options, not less :(

M

MooPulvMoo

druids have a caster gear, healer gear, tanking gear, feral dps gear, fres gear, nres gear and a hybrid set - also other bits and pieces such as the pvp set for +15% travel form speed etc. that's a fair few back spots.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
MooPulvMoo said:
druids have a caster gear, healer gear, tanking gear, feral dps gear, fres gear, nres gear and a hybrid set - also other bits and pieces such as the pvp set for +15% travel form speed etc. that's a fair few back spots.

The only stuff I am carrying around now is Feral DPS, Feral Tanking and Healing gear. I went over to bank the SR, NR and FR gear to free up bag space. Granted, I forget my Ony Neck more often than not lately :lol:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Meh

The thread name got changed.
The avatar got changed too.

God, I hate this guild :<

K

Kizza

MooPulvMoo said:

no decent druid carries around all that

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Kizza said:
MooPulvMoo said:

no decent druid carries around all that

A druid that never knows where the raid of the evening is going, carries tank gear, dps gear, heal gear, FR gear and NR gear. Granted, some of the items may be used for more than one role, but still..
(I also carry a couple of extra items for SR, +heal over +int (Vael), and arcane resistances and whatnot).

M

MooPulvMoo

i always carry a general feral gear, healing gear and bits and bobs (ony key - always forget that - pvp set etc) and thats about it. i have other things in the bank, but dont carry them unless its specified etc. was just saying if you wanted to act like a hardcore druid you COULD carry that :)